Thursday, March 18, 2010

Genealogy Library with Lynn

Today I went to the genealogy library with Lynn. We had a great time and I was able to print off 6 more cards for Temple Ordinances. I worked on the Kingery family and found spouses. Lynn worked on a line of hers back in the 1600. I also was able to match some more of my ancestors with their duplicates so it now shows that their work has been done. It's so important to match duplicates or it looks like there is tons of work to be done. But as soon as you match the one that has the ordinances attached it comes up with the blue check mark. That's what we love, the blue check mark. I really enjoyed myself today. We left at 9am and go back at 5:15pm. So worth it.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for NewFamilySearch and the genealogy library. It make it so much easier to find your ancestors. And it's a blast to find people that haven't had their work done so I can do it for them.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...