Monday, March 8, 2010

Birthday Bliss Colab Kit

We got up this morning and ate at the motel breakfast room and headed down the road. We were on the road by 8am. It was a very pleasant drive. I drove to Salt Lake where we had to pick up some parts for Darrell's new car from Larry Miller Honda. Then Kathy drove the rest of the way to my house. We stopped at Subway in Lehi to have lunch. They had very good salads. Then Kathy brought me to my house and we unloaded all my stuff. She has to work tomorrow so she headed to St. George. We just had so much fun Temple Hopping. I went down and visited mom this afternoon. She still has her cough but I guess she is doing better. She was in good spirits and wanted chocolate so she must be on the mend. I came home and made my dinner and finished this kit and made the preview. I had to download all the files to 4shared so I could post in on the Learn With Me site. Now I do believe I'm going to hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this wonderful vacation I was able to go on. Kathy and I had so much fun laughing, talking and just plain having fun. She is one funny lady. Thanks, my friend for the good time. Can't wait until the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...