Saturday, March 6, 2010

Idaho Falls Temple

Some nice man on a bicycle came by and took our picture. He told us he was a non-Mormon. I told him I loved non-Mormons. He was very nice and funny. The Snake River is behind us and we are standing on the sidewalk in front of the Temple.
Today was a wonderful day again. Kathy and I got up and went to breakfast at the motel. We had scrambled eggs again. We found a kitchen store just down the road from our motel and had to stop in to see what they had. I found a Meat Loaf pan that is two pieces and drains the fat into the bottom as it cooks. Such a fun store. Then we hung out in our room until lunch time. We went to Denny's again and then to the Temple. We did sealings for my family file cards. It was just wonderful to see another Temple. The Idaho Temple is pretty small and the Celestial Room is really small also. The workers were so wonderful. They put stickers on us so everyone would know we were new and they just guided us everywhere. So spiritual to listen to the sealing ceremony. After that we came back to the motel and changed clothes. Off to JC Penney's and I bought a size smaller jeans as mine are getting looser so I just had to see if I could wear a smaller size. Walla!! I can. We went to dinner at Denny's again. The have the most delicious grilled chicken breast with green beans and a salad. Yummy good! We came back to our motel room and Kathy did her blogging and now I have done mine. Good night world. We are going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful the Sealing Ordinance in the Temple that seal family together forever. I am so grateful that I am sealed to Tommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...