Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hail Storm

At the Movies to see Alice in Wonderland.
Kathy and Darell came and got me this morning so I could go to their house to see the remodeling they had done. It turned out so nice. Their kitchen is so different. Much bigger and tons more cabinets. After we got done with the remodel tour we went to Subway in the Walmart and had a salad. So far I have been able to stick to salads. Kathy and I dropped Darell off and we went to the ball park where Hailey was playing. We got to watch for a couple of innings and then the big black front started moving in. Kathy and I decided we would head for the car as it was starting to sprinkle. As we were hot footing it to the car it started to hail and the heavens opened up. By the time we reached the car Kathy, Myself and Chloe were drenched. We were a site to behold. The dog was shaking so bad I had to wrap it up in a blanket and hold her until she could warm up. Then we drove back to the house and drove around the subdivision looking at houses and talking. Kathy and I do that so well. We visited all afternoon at the house and then Kathy had to leave for home so she could prepare her lesson for church tomorrow. We went to the movies and saw Alice In Wonderland. I think it was a little scary and violent for little kids but I really enjoyed the graphics. It was in 3D so things just came out of the screen at you. Very fun and I liked the story. Amie's sister Whitney came with us. What a funny girl she is. She has the best giggle ever.  After the movie we came back to the house I started working on a page. But it was dark and I couldn't see my keys very good so I pressed something and it all went away. And it was finished. Ugh!!! So I'll just have to do it again.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the time I was able to spend with Dean and Amie and the kids. I was so much fun. I love them all so much and am so glad they include Tommy and I in the good times of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...