Monday, March 15, 2010

Balancing the Checkbook

I spent the day today balancing my checkbook. It was off and I had to figure out what had happened. So after a lot of searching I found my mistake. I had to go to the market and the bank. Then I went down and visited with mom. She was in such good spirits. We had a wonderful visit and I was able to feed her her lunch. I came home from that and worked on getting all of Kara's recipes from her cooking class in a word document so we can email them to the sisters. Then I called a bunch of sisters to set the tables up at the Passover Feast. Now I'm blogging and hitting the hay. It's been a long busy day.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Quicken. I know that doesn't seem like something to be grateful for but I am. It's so nice to be able to balance my financing and just print out a report at tax time. So I am grateful for Quicken and the time it saves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...