Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chopping Veggies

Today I worked for hours organizing all the kits I purchased some time ago for $1.00. And a couple of blog trains. That takes so long to do. But I'm almost done. Then I sliced up potatoes and carrots for Kara's cooking class. My Cuisinart is so fast. It takes less than a minute to cut them all up. Then Tommy and I went to the cannery to serve our mission. We had a couple come in that comes every Tuesday night for a date. They are getting their food storage and having a date at the same time. Pretty cool. We helped them can 90 cans of white wheat. It went fast. Then I went to Kara's cooking class. Yummy food. It was so fun tasting everything.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for people like the couple that came to the cannery tonight that are doing their food storage. They will be prepared if they ever need it. It makes our mission so much fun to see people get the vision and go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...