Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Halloween 2008 Page

Today was a lazy day for me. I just couldn't get any get up and go. I found this unfinished page and decided it was about time to finish it. So here it is from 2008. Can you believe it. I made a Dump Cake with Apple Pie Filling and a pot of Chili for the family so I guess that was something accomplished. Tommy and I went to the cannery and helped people can. The young couple came in and finished all their years supply. Now they are taking their kids to Disneyland over Spring Break to celebrate. It's so good to see people following the Prophets advice. We have been told about food storage for over a hundred years. They are ready for any emergency.  Now it's time to go watch American Idol and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this young couple that set an example for all of us. They were so diligent and came every Tuesday night until they got it done. I know the Lord is very pleased with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...