Thursday, March 11, 2010

Going to St. George

Today I packed my bags, went to see mom, arbitrated names from the 1910 census and worked on the Beta Testing for newfamilysearch. So I accomplished alot. I have scheduled posts for the next three days just in case I have no internet service. Then I can add when I do get internet. We'll see how that goes. Here I am sitting in the Ball Park and low and behold they have the internet. Amie and I left at 6ish and arrived in St George at 10ish. I was a little tired but I indexed a couple of batches off line and then went to bed. Tomorrow is the day for all the games.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Amie. She is so sweet to me. We had a good time chatting all the way down here. Dean is so blessed to be married to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...