Monday, March 22, 2010

Friends, 72nd Birthday and Harrison No10 Pages

Kaylyn and I in St George. What fun!!
Tommy's 72nd Birthday celebrated with Dean, Amie and the kids.
Harrison playing a basketball game. He's No. 10.
Today I got tons accomplished. I made the bottom 2 pages. I made Rice Pudding for Yvonne Norton and Tommy. I did my laundry. I made Turkey and White Sauce over toast. I figured out a recipe for my Cole Slaw Dressing and my 1000 Island Dressing. Normally I just put stuff in until it tastes good. But today I figured out how much of each thing. That was hard. But now it's in writing so I guess that's good. I talked with Ruth today and Aunt Marie is still in the hospital. They are sending in Hospice as her kidney's are failing and they can't stablize her heart. I wish I could see her one last time. She was the one that gathered me up when I was 8 and took me and my cousin Ethel to be baptized. I even have the picture of us sitting beside Ethel's Granddad who baptized us. She has always been so special to me. We spent lots of time at her house when I was little. It made me sad today and I had a good cry just missing her already.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that I know about the Celestial Kingdom so I know that Aunt Marie and my mom will be in a much better place after they leave this earth life. I really hope they can hold hands and go together. They were always so close.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that your aunt is so sick. It is hard to see our loved ones get old. Take care...love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...