Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Picking Up Harley

I got a call from Janna this morning asking if I could pick Harley up in Salt Lake at 2:30 and take her to her orthodontic appointment tomorrow at 8:30 am. They wanted to put bands on her braces so, of course I said I would love to. Tommy drove me up there and I ran over to the genealogy library to have my cards printed out from my latest find. Then we waited for the shuttle to bring Harley and took her to the cannery with us. We stopped and got her dinner before we went to the cannery and she played on my computer while we helped people can. We were busy so I didn't get home until 8:15 so I missed the Passover Dinner. Oh well, I guess you can't do all you want in life. Now we are home and I am blogging and now I can feel my pillow calling my name.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this funny wonderful granddaughter. She just makes me laugh. She is just so silly and funny and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...