Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday, Monday Isn't that a song?

I worked on genealogy today. I spent probably an hour on the phone with Salt Lake trying to figure out my file. I guess there was a glitch and it put some of my Temple File names in progress to an Unknown person. So we finally figured out what I had to do to be able to do their work for them. I really have been at it off and on all day. I attempted to download the blog trains but kept getting side tracked with this genealogy. Tomorrow is the day! I went to visit mom this afternoon and she has a horrible cough. The problem is she doesn't have enough air to be able to cough anything up. I am really worried about her. Pneumonia always worries me. I hope she is better tomorrow. I came home from mom's and made Chili and Corn Bread for dinner. It was delicious. I love tried and true recipes that always come out good.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my mom. As I was holding her hand I just felt so much love for her. We talked about our trips to Hawaii and Mexico and all the trips to Utah and Arizona. We came to Utah for Education week and stayed in a dorm. We went to the Olympics in Los Angeles. I have had the best time with my sweet mom. What wonderful memories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...