Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Page

I was up early today for some strange reason. You'd think I would have slept in as tired as I was from driving yesterday. I went over to Judy's and she cut my bangs and blow dried my hair. It was wonderful cause I didn't have to do it myself. I love my hair dresser. And besides she's my good friend. We played around with actions for awhile. I came home and rested for a little while and Tommy and I went to the cannery to serve our mission. We were busy again. I love that people are finally coming in to can their food storage. Tommy and I stopped at the market on the way home and now I think I will lay down in my bed and relax.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful this day for being retired and able to travel and make pages and just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...