Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vintage Kit Preview

Today was pretty busy. I had my presidency meeting this morning and then Jacque and I went visiting teaching to Liz. She is so fun. We had a good time. Then I went down to visit mom. She was just so alert and happy. We talked about Heaven. I asked her if Aunt Marie came to hold her hand and take her to Heaven would she go. Her face just lit up and she said yes. I love her so much but it's hard to see her so helpless and not able to do anything for herself. I posted this kit to my site and made my Wallpaper Desktop. I may have to redo it if it doesn't work on other peoples computers. I hope not but we'll see. Now it's again time to go watch American Idol and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the good times with my mom. When she is so alert and happy. I just want to hug her tight and never let go. But I know that's selfish of me and she deserves better than the life she lives now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...