Thursday, March 25, 2010

Harley's 14th Birthday

I spent the morning doing my genealogy. I kept thinking of these Rutherford's. They just kept coming into my mind so I went looking to see why. Lo and Behold there was a Margaret Rutherford that had gotten missed. No work had been done for her. All the work for her six brothers and sisters but not her. So I reserved her work so I can do it and she will be happy. I always know when something isn't right because my mind just won't stop thinking about that line. Isn't that just the best Testimony that this work is very important. Today I had a realtor call to show the house. So once again it was clean it up, air it out and take the dog for a ride. Tommy stayed at the house to let the people in. One thing about this, my house is clean all the time. John and I went to ShopKo and Crisp's and then we drove around to see if we could figure out where the Temple was going to be built. We also stopped and got an ice cream at the Daley Freeze. I love dipped cones. Then we came home and I finished this page of Harley's birthday and ordered Pizza for dinner. Then the home teachers came to visit. Brother Duncan has a new partner. It's Justin Tucket. He is a senior in high school. We were kidding with him asking him how he got hooked up with the old guys. He is such a cute kid.  Amie called to see if the boys could come up and spend the night and go to school from here tomorrow so she can go with her mom to take Whitney back home to St George. Of course the boys can come to grandma's house. I just love the sound of that. Going to grandma's house. Has a nice ring to it, don't ya think. So that's been my day. We'll see what tomorrow brings my way.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Home Teachers and the time they spend out of there busy lives to come and visit and teach a lesson to Tommy and I. The Lord's plan just includes everything we need to make it in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...