Monday, March 29, 2010

Doing Stuff Page

Today was a wonderful day. Just scrapping and relaxing. Did a little laundry, paid my bills and not much of nothing else. I love these days. No getting up and getting ready and going to work. I made this page today using a kit I have always hated. But I liked the papers so that's what I used. See what you can find when you go hunting. I went to visit mom this afternoon but she just couldn't keep her eyes open so I finally left her to sleep. Now I think I will plan my next page and go to sleep.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the beautiful weather we had. It just made me happy to go outside in the sunshine. God is good to give us these pretty days after a long cold winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...