Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beta Testing

Today was a great day. I went to my presidency meeting this morning. Came home and started Beta Testing for New Family Search. I have 17 pages of assignments to do and I'm on page 5. Long way to go but I'm learning tons. Salt Lake had sent me an email asking if I wanted to participate in the Beta testing for the new release this month. I was also asked by email to arbitrate some indexing records as they are really far behind in arbitration with all the new indexing people that have started doing it so I did a couple of batches of that today. I went down to visit mom this afternoon. She still has a cough and sleeps most of the time. But she seems not to be in any pain. I just so love that lady. I did my laundry from my trip. John made Lasagna for him and Tommy and I had a chicken breast with a salad. Now I'm going to finish blogging and go watch American Idol.
Grateful Statement: I just am so grateful for the indexing program and all the records it has made available for us to search our ancestors. It has helped me to understand how to read records through the years as I have indexed so many different kinds. I love this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...