Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here we are in Idaho


Today has been a wonderful day. Kathy, Harley and I left at 9:00 and stopped by to visit my mom. She had an xray done and has no signs of fluid in her lungs. Just the good old common cold. I am so relieved that I don't have to worry about her. After we visited with mom we headed up to Salt Lake and went to the Draper Temple where Kathy and I did initiatories. What a beautiful Temple. Harley waited in the car reading a book. We took these pictures before we left. Then we decided we needed to get on the road becaue it looked like a storm was coming in. We got to Rigby at 5pm after many potty breaks. We visited with Scott, Janna and the kids for a little while and then headed to Idaho Falls. We went to Denny's for dinner, then Walmart for apples and 4 kinds of Melba Toast. Then we found the most fabulous room at the Best Western. We have a view from our front window of the Idaho Falls Temple across the Snake River. I'm taking pictures tomorrow. We are all snuggled in our room for the night.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the beauty of the Temples this day. I am also grateful to be able to attend them and feel of Heavenly Father's love.

1 comment:

  1. You both look like twinners! I'm glad you are having fun! Be safe. Love you both (my mom and you) tons!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...