Friday, February 26, 2010

Scrap Night

Today was a lazy day. I seem to have many of these now a days. I love retirement. I can have lazy days all I want. These are my scrapping buddies. They came over tonight to scrap with me. We had so much fun getting together. We did a Template Challenge and posted our stuff to Learn With Me. Going around the table Cindy, Lisa, Lori, Liz, Judy and Heather. Gerri came later. She had had a very difficult day. I love these ladies. Now that's a short post. I'll do better tomorrow. Maybe I should do something so I'll have something to blog about. Cindy was feeling bad about the popcorn on the floor. Molly didn't feel bad about it at all. When I brought her up stairs after everyone left you'd think Christmas was here. She was under that table in a flash gobbling up every kernel. So no worries Cindy, I have Molly the Vacuum Cleaner.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for my friends. They are so fun. They make me happy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun night! I'm glad Molly liked the popcorn. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun to get together, it's been a long time for more. Thanks for offering your comfy house.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...