Thursday, February 11, 2010

Eternal Marriage Preview

I worked on this Blog Train today. I like to post them and then look at them for awhile to see if I like them. We aren't supposed to use anything that is recolored so I'm not sure about the flowers. We'll see if it grows on me. I went to visit mom. She was feeling good. They are trying to find her phone someone took out of her room. Hopefully they will find it. I went to Kara cooking class tonight. She made some yummy Chicken Pot Pie, Enchilada's, Black Bean Soup and Chicken Fried Rice. What a treat to get together with the sisters and laugh and have a good time and learn to cook new things all at the same time.
Grateful Statement: I'm so grateful for the sisters in our ward that are so willing to do things for each other. Kara spent a lot of time preparing these classes and we are so grateful she was willing to put that much time into classes for us.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Janice! I'm glad you had fun. And thanks for letting me use your burner. It definitely wouldn't have worked without it!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...