Sunday, February 7, 2010

Harley Anne's Birthday

Today was Harley's birthday so her mom made her favorite food which was Lasagne and I made her her favorite cake. Brownies with walnuts. She had a good day and got stuff for her horses. I got her a D ring bit to go with her head dress. She also got a new Saddle. She is set for riding her horses. She was riding one today with a halter. I'm glad I was able to be here for her birthday.
Grateful Statement: I'm grateful for the Spirit as it teaches me what to do and not to do. I decided that I would come here and take everyone to church. As I tried to get everyone to want to go to church I was losing the battle fast. Then you could feel the annoyance build. Then the Spirit taught me that I can't decide for others what they need to do. That's Satan's plan and he was very alive and well in the Barry household this morning and I wasn't helping any so I just backed off and decided I would pray about this and be led by the Spirit what I need to do next. After I finally gave it up and said a pray the whole atmosphere changed in the house. Enough said!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...