Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Canning Galore

We were so busy at the cannery tonight. We had all our tables full of people canning. There was a group of Young Men canning for their ward, three couples that were on a date at the cannery and then out to dinner. A man and his two young sons that worked like troopers and a lady canning Spaghetti. All at once! I love it when we are busy. The time just flies by. I had the old headache this morning but by afternoon it was gone. So I didn't do much. I have to do 2 blog trains by Feb 22 so I found all the stuff I needed for them so I can start tomorrow. I love to make kits. It's always hard to figure out what direction I want to go but eventually I finally get it.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the wonderful missionaries that I get to work with at the cannery. They are such hard workers. We really have a good time working together. Thanks Sister Rose, Sister Mauss and Brother and Sister McQueen. I love them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...