Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No Cannery Today

I haven't been too productive today. Tommy went by himself to the cannery. I picked up Yvonne Norton and brought her home from the doctors. Then I took her to Saratoga Springs to get her garage door opener from her car so she could get into her house. Walt was babysitting their cute little grandkids out there and had their car. We had a good time talking and laughing. I think she was so worn out by the time we got home that she could barely make it in her door. I'm glad I was able to do that for her. She is such a dear friend.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the years I have known Yvonne and all the trips to the genealogy library that we have shared. Every time I didn't know which way to go on my research she was always so willing to help me. Thanks Yvonne, for all the great tutoring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...