Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bailee Sledding

Today was another fabulous day. I went to my presidency meeting this morning. I came home and finished this page of Bailee sledding and one of Austin that I will post tomorrow. I went down to mom's at 4:30 and met Amie there. They decorated heart shaped cookies with the residents. It was really fun to watch the Young Women. Hannah, Harrison and Hayden were there also. I forgot my camera or I could of taken a picture of them. My brain must have taken a leave of absence. Mom was in a great mood. She kept saying funny things. Lisa the activities director fed her a sugar cookie in milk. She takes such good care of my mom. Always teasing her and making her laugh. 
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Parkway Nursing and Rehab that take such good care of my mom. She is so loved down there. What would I do without a care facility for my sweet mom. It's so nice to know that they all call her grandma and truly care for her!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...