Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dean's Birthday Page

 
I am so Happy!!! With the page above that I worked on today I have scrapped all of 2009. I scrapped 102 events and most of them are double pages. I love the fact that I can go back through my pages on this blog and see all that happened in my life. What an utter joy!! Tommy and I went to the cannery tonight. We were so busy. We had 23 people canning at the same time. Hopefully it keeps up and more people can add to their food storage. Now it's time to go watch American Idol. Good Night!
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the time I have had this year to scrapbook. It is such a rewarding hobby for me to put together these books of my family. I am also grateful for the talent the Lord has given me to be able to do this.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...