Monday, February 15, 2010

French Tulips Preview

I made this kit today for the blog train at Stuff to Scrap. I needed to get these done so I don't have to think about them anymore. Now I can concentrate on my lesson for the first Sunday of March. I really get stressed when I have to teach. But if anything makes me grow it's good for me. So they say. By the way who are they anyway. I had 2 houses and 2 trees that I forgot to put away in my Christmas stuff so John got all my boxes down and I found where they went then I put everything away in it's place so the storage room looks nice and tidy. I also made the Cottage Cheese, Cool Whip, Jello thingy that my family really loves. It's so easy to make. I also made tacos for dinner. I had taco meat on top of lettuce. It was very yummy. It would have been perfect if I had Fritos to put in it for crunch. I also did more laundry but now it's done until next week. That's been my day. Don't I live an exciting life.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I had a stepdad that was a chef. He taught me so many things. I was always calling him for advice. And my mom was the candy, bread, cake maker so I learned tons of things from both of them. We certainly enjoyed many New Year Eve dinners at their house. Thanks, Mom and Dad for all those cooking lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...