Friday, February 12, 2010

Feeding

I made this page today in between doing nothing. I just couldn't get any energy going. I think I went outside and played with the dog once, made Oatmeal Cookies and meatloaf for dinner and did this page. That's it. The rest of the time I was laying in bed. You know that kind of tired that just kicks your bootie. That's what I had today. I want to wake up in the morning and have a ton of energy.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the sunshine we had this afternoon. I know that Heavenly Father sent it just to me to make me feel better and not so gloomy. What would we do without the gift of sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...