Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Wonderful Sabbath

Today was an exceptional day. One small mishap. I went to church at 9 and after I got there realized it was the 4th Ward. No wonder I didn't recognize anyone. Tommy had said we went in the afternoon but I was just sure it was at 9am. Senility could be a possibility. I went to the right Ward without Tommy. He said he had an earache. It was the farewell of the Hassell's. Brother Hassell is my home teacher and I will dearly miss him and Sister Hassell. The talks were wonderful and the rest of the meetings were too. Hayden called me to tell me to come for a Valentine's Dinner at 5:30. What a cute boy. We went and had dinner with Dean and Amie. How sweet of Amie to think of us. It was delicious and Amie made us a Cheesecake for dessert. Wow, was it ever so good. I just love this family. I came home and made phone calls and now I'm blogging and then I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my fabulous brother Johnnie. He called me tonight to see how we were. He is so very sweet. I love him with all my heart. He has always been the rock in our family trying to keep his siblings on the straight and narrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...