Saturday, February 20, 2010

Basketball Game Day

I took this picture from my front porch with my zoom lens of the flag up at the city park. Looking at our flag makes me so proud to be an American. Pretty cool. Today was basketball games. This morning we went to Harrison's to watch him play. I talked to Lori and Amie at the game and took pictures. Then I came home and made a Banana Cake because I had 3 bananas that were going black. I talked to Judy for a little while. I hadn't talked with her in awhile. I really don't remember much else I did. I had Molly on the treadmill for 45 minutes. I worked on my computer organizing some of my stuff and downloaded some kits Judy told me about. I read over the lesson for Primary I am teaching tomorrow as a substitute. Then at 4:30 I went to Hailey State Champion game. It was a good game and they won Tooele. Their next game is in Logan on Tuesday so I won't be able to go. That's my mission night at the cannery. But I'll be to the next one. After the game Tommy and I went to the market. Now I'm home blogging and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my wonderful childhood living on my grandma's ranch. We didn't have much but we were so happy. I think of the ranch often and how much fun all us cousins had together. I was truly blessed to have such a wonderful grandma help my mom raise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...