Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Christmas Page

I had a great day. I went to my presidency meeting this morning. Then I straightened up the house a little. Amie came over and we cut out some letters for a Science Project Harrison has. Then I went to visit mom. I hadn't been there since I left for Idaho so I really needed to see my mom. I was battling a headache for 2 days and just couldn't make myself go anywhere. She was doing really good. She said she wished her kids were there with her. I told her that Johnnie my older brother was still here. She asked where he was and I told her he was still in Arizona. Such a look of relief came over her face. I hope Phyllis gets feeling better soon so they can come out to visit. Mom always wanted all us kids around her. Her biggest joy was when she could have a dinner for us. Tonight I worked on this page and finished it. I used the "Old Fashioned Christmas" kit that we made as a Colaboration. I am in love with this Doodle Track Action.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Book of Mormon. And my son Dean who has such a strong testimony of it. I talked with him this morning and he testified of the Book of Mormon and how awesome it is. And that it tells of the Savior and Heavenly Father coming down to earth to talk with Joseph Smith. I want to go back to New York and visit the Sacred Grove again.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...