Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sick Little Austin Page

This is the page I made yesterday of Austin when he had the flu in Idaho. Today was an extremely busy day. I started off the morning going grocery shopping. John went with me so he could load and unload the groceries. Then I came home and started chopping up potatoes, carrots and onions for Kara's cooking class tonight. I got most of that done and took Lois Borklund to her radiation treatment in Provo. After we were through she took me to lunch at Brick Oven, my favorite place to eat. I dropped her off at her house and started on the Navajo Taco filling. I chopped more stuff. I got the recipe off of Cooks.com and it was pretty good. I tasted a little bit of it and I liked it. I also made Foil Dinners for Tommy and John. They turned out very good and the guys loved them. I just feel like I have been cooking all day long. Oh yeah, I have. But it was really fun. I forget how much fun I used to have cooking for my family. John wants Chicken Enchilada's so I'll have to work on that one. I went to Kara's cooking class and it was fabulous. Everyone stayed until about 9 just sampling the food and talking. Very Fun!!
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Kara. She is so good to do all this for our Relief Society. And she's a dang funny lady too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...