Saturday, February 13, 2010

Eternal Marriage Made Over

Today has been the best day. I woke up feeling wonderful. I knew my tiredness had to stop soon. I did laundry, made new elements for this blog train (I like them much better), balanced my checkbook and paid my bills and didn't have to lay down in between doing stuff. John helped me clean out my fridge. It is all shiny and clean. I really LOVE a clean  fridge. I went down to visit mom. They found her phone so that's good. She was very tired and just couldn't stay awake so I only stayed about 30 minutes. Tonight we went to the Tuckett's for their annual Valentine's Dinner for the old folks in the ward. I'm so glad I qualify. Nancy Ekins did her Polly Esther routine. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. They served Prime Rib, Carrots, Baked Potato, Hot Rolls, Salad and 3 kinds of desserts. Yum Yum!! What a dear family they are. All the kids served us our food and took our dishes away when we were through. How proud Susan must be of them.
Grateful Statement: I'm so grateful for this ward and people like the Tuckett's that care about the older people and want them to have a good Valentine's. I really love this ward and feel I'm in the company of true Saints as I rub elbows with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...