Friday, February 5, 2010

Hayden Wrestling Page

What a crazy day. I worked on this page all day. I had to break down this Back to School kit that was enormous and it took forever. So with all that and working on this page I finally got it just the way I wanted it. We left and went out to dinner at "The New Star" Chinese Restaurant. Such good food. After coming back home I tried to save this page and it wouldn't save. I couldn't believe it. So I put all the pictures on it again and tried to save and it still wouldn't save. I had to open the template and duplicate it and save it. That finally worked and I was able to recreate it again. I have no idea what was wrong which is even more frustrating. But it's done so I'm happy. It snowed up here all day long.
Now it's late and I'm heading for bed.
Grateful Statement: I'm grateful that I am able to come to Idaho whenever I want to. Thankful that I was able to retire. God is Good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...