Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dribble

I had a hard time sleeping last night. New bed always makes for a sleepless night for me. I did laundry and dishes today and worked on this page of Hailey's Basketball game. Very relaxing day. I am going to try to make at least one page every day while I am here. Janna and Scott have gone bowling and Bailee made a chocolate cake all by herself but she forgot to grease the pan. So I had to help her put it back in the bowl and wash the pan and grease it. She is quite the little cooker. It's good to be visiting these little munchkins. 
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the love my daughter has for me. She is so sweet to me and always makes me feel welcome. I know she will always be there when I need her. Thanks Sis, for who you are. A loving, caring daughter to me!!

2 comments:

  1. How come everytime I come by your house, your in Idaho? LOL! Your pages are so good! You inspire me! I think you put the wrong year on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! I changed it. I love you for finding all my typos.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...