Wednesday, February 3, 2010

We Made It To Idaho

I had my presidency meeting this morning and then came home and packed my stuff for Idaho. The oven man came to fix my oven. $647.00 later it better be fixed. We left before he was finished. Thank goodness John is there so we didn't have to wait. We stopped by mom's so I could say goodbye. She was taking a nap but woke up long enough to say goodbye. On the way through Lehi we stopped at Cabella's so I could take my slippers back Janna and Scott got me for my birthday. Of course they didn't have anymore of the in the store and had to get another pair from another store. We finally made it here about 7pm. Again I'm really tired from sitting in the car doing nothing.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Austin Christopher Kulow. He is the sweetest little guy ever. He sat outside on the porch waiting for me to arrive. I called him to tell him to wait inside and I'd call him when we turned the corner. I love the way he makes me feel so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...