Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Day in the Life of Me

Well it's kind of the same old thing. I went to my presidency meeting this morning. I can't say it enough, I just love those ladies I serve with. Then I went down to mom's to visit with her. I was able to feed her lunch and have them lay her back down. She seemed really tired. I made sure everything was good. I had to fight a small battle as they were going to put her on a different table because a couple of the residents were having problems. But I got Jason involved and they put my mom back to her original place at the table. My comment (not very nice) was "How come because 2 residents can't get along my mom has to be put at a different table." One of the resident that sat there said she didn't want grandma at her table because she was too noisy. You know those tea kettle that start boiling and spitting water out the spout. That's sort of the way I felt. Anyway it's all fixed now and they know I'm still going to fight tooth and nail for my mom. I came home and worked on separating kits all afternoon long just watching it snow. I had 2 blog train kits that took awhile to separate. I went to the market and got salad and fruit. My home teacher, Brother Duncan came to home teach us. He is so funny. We laugh alot. Now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Aides that take such good care of my mom. They work so hard and get paid so little. I am so grateful they are people that choose to take care of the elderly of this world. What would I do without them.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you take such good care of your mom! You are such a good daughter, mother and wife! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...