Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Austin Riding English Page

I just decided I would work on a page that I made all the stuff for. I made the Overlay, Paper, and Frames. I did use Delicious Scraps for the swirls and hearts. Atomic cupcake for the actions. I have decided I need to do more with elements and learn how to make my own. So this is the page I came up with. It's not one of my favorite but I learned some things doing it so, "mission accomplished". Tommy and I went to the cannery this afternoon and we were pretty busy. Then we stopped by mom's on the way home so I could give her a good night hug.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for being able to serve a mission with Tommy. It is just so much fun and I love serving with Tommy. It's like a date night. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...