Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sweet Sabbath Day

I spent the morning preparing my lesson because I got to substitute in Primary teaching Hayden's class. They were such cute little kids. It really did make me want to teach again. I love little kids. Tommy and I went at 12:45pm. I love that Dean saves me a seat. I never have to worry where we are going to end up sitting. And it's so fun to sit by my grandkids. After church I went to visit mom for about an hour. I came home and ate the Rotisserie Chicken John made for us. So yummy. I talked with Janna and Kathy Porterfield tonight. Then I downloaded some kits I bought for $1.00. They are by Mel Haines. I love her kits. Now again I am blogging and getting ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity to teach those sweet children about how much Heavenly Father and Jesus love and care for them. He watches over us all. Very sweet Sabbath day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...