Friday, February 19, 2010

Cabela's Here We Come!


I got a call yesterday that an agent was bringing clients by at 9:30 am this morning. Because yesterday was a long and busy day I had a lot of work to do in my house. I didn't get home from Kara's class until 9:00 pm last night so I was so tired I didn't get all the things done that I needed to. So this morning I woke up at 5:00 and all I could smell was bell peppers and onions from all the cooking yesterday. So I scrubbed my kitchen from head to toe. I opened the windows and turned up the heater to air it out. By the time I was through all the food smells were gone. I finished cleaning the rest of the house. Tommy and John had vacuumed and dusted yesterday so I just had to pick up. We were out of the house by 9:20 and decided to go to Cabela's to exchange my slippers that Janna had gotten me for my birthday and John had never seen their store. It is ginormous! After we did that we went to pick up Tommy's suit at the cleaners and IFA to pick up dog food. Of course, Molly had to get car sick. No wonder she hates car rides. Poor little thing. You can just see it in her eyes. They get all sad. I came home from that and went visiting teaching to Arleen Hopkins. Jacque and I had fun talking to her. I finished this page from Idaho and now it's time for bed. I have been very tired all day long.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Jacque. She is a wonderful Visiting Teacher companion. She always has really good things to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...