Thursday, February 25, 2010

Views Page

I worked on this page this morning after I looked out the back of my house and saw the most beautiful view. What a place to live. Just Beautiful. At noon I went down to mom's and fed her lunch. She was just exhausted. She has congestive heart failure so she just gets so tired. I came home from mom's and made delicious Beef Stew. I have the best recipe from a hundred years ago. It always turns out so good. And I made Banana Pudding with Vanilla Wafers. That took forever. Amie called me down at mom's and told me she was going to can Chicken for me and needed 12 pint jars. Well I just happened to have the jars in my pantry so I took them down to her. Is that so sweet!! Like she isn't busy enough with all she has to do but she'll take time out to can for me. I love ya, Amie. I also decided not to go to my scrapping weekend. Hailey is playing in a baseball tournament in St George that weekend and I really want to go to that. I called Suzanne Perry to see if she wanted to take my place. I'll go next time for sure. I was just so torn between the two. Hard choices but I know I made the right one.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the beauty that Heavenly Father gave us on this earth. What a beautiful place to spend mortality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...