Saturday, February 6, 2010

Harrison

Janna and I went shopping today to Winco Market, JC Penney's and Cal Ranch for Harley's birthday present. I got Tommy a white shirt for church tomorrow at Penney's. We came home and I worked on this page and made Cornish Hens stuffed with Wild Rice. Then worked on this page some more. It was one of those pages that I just couldn't get right so it took me off and on, all day. Tonight we are watching the Jazz game or should I say I'm listening to it, kind of.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my computer and the fact that I always have something fun to do as long as I have it with me. And it's wonderful for doing genealogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...