Sunday, February 28, 2010

Scrap Weekend Page

Today was wonderful. I made this page yesterday so I'm posting it.  I spent the morning looking up all the names on the cards I had printed yesterday at the Temple. I did find 3 that were duplicates so I'm glad I took the time to make sure their work hadn't already been done. While I was doing this Tommy came in and asked me if I wanted to sign up for another 6 months at the cannery because we have to reapply in April. I said yes and he said he would get his Temple Recommend renewed so we could serve again. What a miracle!! I just love that man. So he went to the Bishop and Stake President and now is a card carrying member once more. Now we will have to get the papers from the Bishop and fill them out. We went to church and listened to the Jolley family talk. Sue is just so sweet and talked about genealogy.  After church I came home and worked on genealogy for a little bit. Then I made my dinner (everyone fended for themselves tonight) and frosted a cake John had made. He likes my homemade frosting. I gotta tell you I just can't stand the frosting in a can. Not good. I just make butter frosting like my mommy taught me. Yummy good. I had to load my two blog train kits to my grandmastemplates site because they have to be on for tomorrow. I got that all done and now I'm blogging for my journal.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that I am able to do a journal. This has been such a blessing to put my everyday life on here. I love that it's fun and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...