Monday, February 22, 2010

Rice Pudding

I don't really know what I did this morning. I think I finished downloading the kits I bought. I went Visiting Teaching with Jacque. We visited Joan and Liz. Now we are done for the month. Then I made Rice Pudding for Yvonne and one for home and Chili Mac for dinner. I used to make this for my kids when they were little. It's easy and good. I went down to mom's and visited with her for awhile. She seemed a little out of it but she managed to talk to me. Then I came home and watched an episode of Criminal Minds so I wouldn't think about the Rice Pudding in the fridge. I'm just not going to start or I'll never quit. I really love it. Now I'm going to finish blogging and work on sorting all my new kits before I go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity I have to visit teach our assigned sisters and really get to know them. You so learn to love them when you visit teach them. I think Heavenly Father knew we needed our sisters.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled onto your blog. I am inspired by it. I am a scrapper too and am fascinated by the digi stuff. I love your gratitude spots! Would you share your rice pudding recipe? It looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...