Saturday, September 1, 2012

Making Vanilla

Making Vanilla Extract

Today we worked on the farm and I did laundry. I washed all my Temple stuff so I'm all ready to go next week. It's been over a month since I've went so it's about time.
Last week I made Janna go to the State Liquor Store and get me a liter of vodka so I could make vanilla. I ordered vanilla beans off the internet and when they came I just put them in the vodka and in 6 months I'll have good vanilla. Then I just dump out the vanilla and pour more vodka over the beans and I can do it again. I watch the Barefoot Contessa and she showed how this was done. It cost me so much less than buying a quart of vanilla. One more thing I learned how to do.
Been a long day and I'm ready for bed. Tommy will be home tomorrow. He should be here after I get home from church.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Temple. As I washed all my Temple clothing I was just filled with such happiness that I am worthy to wear them and go to His holy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...