Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Presidency Meeting and Cooking

Bailee designed this all by herself. 

Today was the day to clean my house. I got some of it done but not all. I made Granola Bars with Chocolate Chips that are chewy for Bailee. Two batches of those made 25 bars. That should be enough for a little while. Then I made mayonnaise until I got the one I like. I couldn't remember what recipe I used before so I had to make two before I found the right recipe. Anne Burrell's recipe is the one I like the best. I put it into my Cook'n recipe program so now I know.
I also picked a basket full of zucchini and put in the fridge so I can make some salsa when I get back. There were three huge ones that I gave to the goats. I always find them hiding under the leaves.
Then we had our presidency meeting. It went really well. I have a couple of changes for visiting teaching I don't know what to do with. I'll have to pray about it and get some inspiration.
Tonight we made Bailee's invites for her birthday party. I used my Elements program and they turned out cute, don't you think. She got her cute glasses too. I'll have to get a picture of her and post it when I get back from Utah. I'll be leaving tomorrow after I visit teach. Scrapbooking here I come....
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the time I have to spend in my kitchen cooking up a storm. It is fun and rewarding. I am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...