Monday, September 3, 2012

Bunnies All Gone

 Bunnies going to their new home.

 The bench Austin built with scrap lumber.

Yummy Salad

It was a sad day for Bailee. She delivered two of her bunnies to the neighbors that wanted them and the one she was going to keep died. She loved that little bunny with the crooked leg.
Austin decided he wanted to make a bench so he found scrap lumber by the barn and made this bench. He's going to start on a shelter for Harley's goats. He is taking shop this year again and wants to make lots of things.
And this is the salad I made with rotini pasta and all the veggies out of my garden. It was yummy with a little homemade balsamic dressing. Tommy and I loved it but the rest of this family won't eat vegetable. I say it's their loss. Next year my garden will be even better.
Sunday Austin, Bailee and I went to church. It was fast Sunday and the testimonies were very good. I just wish it was easy for me to get up and bear mine. Too many nerves.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my bountiful garden. It just makes me happy to harvest all the good things that grow in it. I am blessed to have such a convenient garden right outside my front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...