Thursday, September 20, 2012

Canning Meeting

I canned beans today so I could do a demonstration at our meeting. It went pretty well and lots of sisters were there. We learned a lot and had tons of fun. Bailee and Nicole were our babysitters tonight. Bailee is just so good with kids. I am tired of all the work so I guess it's my bed time.
I have been working on VT and trying to figure out what to change. It is such a domino effect when you make changes. But I'll get it all figured out by the end of the month.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for all the knowledge I learned from the sisters today. I can't wait to try some of the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...