Monday, September 24, 2012

7 Pounds Gone

Zucchini Relish right out of the water bath.

I said I would report to my journal every Monday, so here I am. This week 7 pounds have gone. It is getting easier and easier. I love fruits and vegetables so they are the things I eat the most of.
Yesterday I went to Ward Council and Harley brought Bailee and Austin to church. The Primary Program was so sweet. Those little kids just sang their hearts out. I loved watching my little Sunbeams.
I spent a lot of time on the phone today with a sister that's having a hard time. And I made some phone calls for desserts for the service project on Saturday. I am going to have Peggy send out an email because I'm tired of calling.
I canned zucchini relish and got some more salsa perking for tomorrow. I am one tired lady and my feet are telling me all about it. After this all zucchini we don't eat goes to the goats.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for my Savior. I wish all the sister's in the ward knew how much He loves them. Their lives would be so much easier. I know mine is because of Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...