Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Janna's Birthday Is Today

Janna had a wonderful birthday so she says. I made her spaghetti and bread sticks that she wanted. I think her best birthday gift is her 3 delightful kids. They so love their mom.
I went and visited three sisters with Esther today. We had good visits and really got to know the new sister that moved into the ward. I love visiting all these sisters. It's so good to get to know them.
I made more Zucchini Bread today and I roasted Tommy some veggies for lunch. That's been my day!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Esther and how willing she is to do her calling. She is just wonderful and a great counselor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...