Monday, September 10, 2012

Homemade Poppy Seed Dressing

 Homemade Poppy Seed Dressing

Salad in a Jar

Sunday I went to Ward Council at 9am and then church. I had a wonderful surprise. Britney Barzee came and sat beside me. She had left her baby and 3yr old with her husband and came to church alone. I was so excited to see her there. She is so sweet, young and CUTE. I made phone calls after church and then I was so tired I just could hardly move.
Today I went to visit a sister that's having a huge financial crisis. We had a good visit. I took her some cake bites from "The Carmel Tree". I love that little store in Rigby. It's my go to place for treats for the sisters that are having a hard time.
I came home and watched my neighbors daughter until her siblings got off the bus at 4:30. Her mom is a nurse and has to work. She doesn't like Sarah to go home alone. So she comes to my house when I am home.
I also made this yummy Poppy Seed Dressing and my Salad in a Jar I found on pinterest. The one I shook up and ate worked really good. I put cabbage and carrots on top of the dressing and then added the lettuce. It was so good. I put two in the fridge to try. I can't wait to see if it works. The lady on pinterest said she does this and they last all week. She just grabs one, shakes it up and it's ready to go.
Then I made Janna's kids do dinner because I am too tired. And I'm in a grouchy mood. I don't know why but everything irritates me so I'm taking the night off. They are making french bread pizza with pepperoni. They love it.
I have been indexing again today. I am doing the soundex for the people who came over on ships. It is pretty interesting. Maybe I can find Kathy's Russian and German ancestors when they are all done with this.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for the Gospel. I am grateful for the knowledge that tomorrow is always better than today. I will feel good tomorrow because I'm going to pray for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...