Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Salsa Made

Zucchini Salsa made and in the jars.

I finished making the Salsa today. It was so easy and Tommy and I really like it. It's a little too sweet for me so I am cutting the sugar back when I make it again. I need more zucchini's from my garden. By Friday I should have enough to do another batch. Can you believe that I used all the zucchini from my garden, except the two giant ones that were hiding under the leaves. They were the size of a leg so we gave them to the goats. They were so happy to get them. Nothing goes to waste around here.
Bailee and I went over to the church and made a couple of changes to Visiting Teaching Partnerships so Bailee and I could deliver all the changes I made in August. I'm glad they are all delivered and now everyone knows who they are visiting. 
I made pizza for the kids and not one slice of the two pizza's I made was left. They always eat all of my pizza's. Now my feet are tired and it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my ability to can and make things that are inexpensive. It makes me feel good to do all this homebody stuff. I am blessed to be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...